Recipe by **Mandy**
This recipe is from Sharwoods, it can be served hot or cold as an alternative to potato salad. Please note Zaar doesn't understand tandoori simmer sauce so I had to use the term paste instead.
- 700 g sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (skin on)
- 2 red onions, peeled & quartered
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (430 g) jar tandoori paste (makhani, simmer sauce)
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt or 4 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the potatoes & onions in oil & roast in a very hot oven (200.C) for 30-35mins until crisp & golden.
- Pour simmer sauce into a pan, haet for 5 mins and swirl in yoghurt & mint.
- Transfer vegetables into a serving dish and season well with salt & pepper.
- Pour over the hot sauce.