1/1 Photo of Tandoori Ranch Chicken Kebabs #RSC
6 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Easy and exotic appetizer/main dish. You can grill or broil; serve with rice pilaf as a main dish or with a tasty curry dip as an appetizer (yield 8 servings as an appie). If you like it really spicy use a hot type of curry powder or add some cayenne pepper, remembering that the yogurt cools the heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 various colors bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 large fresh lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped shallots or 1 1/2 cups red onions
- wooden skewers, soaked or metal skewer
- 1/2 cup thick Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Curry dip (optional for appetizers)
- 1Flatten chicken between sheets of plastic wrap with meat mallet or heavy rolling pin to about 1/4-1/2 inch thick; cut into strips as wide as your thumb.
- 2Mix yogurt, ranch dressing, lemon juice, chives, curry powder, paprika, cinnamon and ground coriander together in a bowl until smooth.
- 3Place chicken and marinade into a ziplock bag, remove all air, and work marinade around the chicken strips.
- 4Refrigerate chicken in marinade at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 5Thread chicken and vegetables and a lemon wedge onto skewers and grill over medium hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning once. May use broiler if you like.
- 6Serve hot with rice pilaf as a main dish or curry dip if serving as appetizer. To prepare dip, whisk dip ingredients together and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Ranch Chicken Kebabs #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 371.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix