Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another Indian Recipe from my MIL. Want to try it.
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 cup tandoori paste
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless, skinless, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and saute the.
- onion, garlic, and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Add the tandoori paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until it's almost cooked through, about 8 minutes. Add the yogurt and cook until the chicken is completely cooked through, another 2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet and spread one-third of the chicken mixture on it, spreading it evenly over the entire tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese over the top and cover it with another tortilla.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve with any kind of chutney.