1/1 Photo of Tandoori Prawns (Diabetic Friendly)
Always inspired by recipes and photos I see on the itnernet true! This one is health, QUICK, delicious too! Added tandoori colouring, but do not have to do, Look forward to my first review! http://www.bestdiabeticrecipes.com/tandoori-grilled-shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PEEL and devein prawns.
- 2One hour before cooking, mix alll ingredients in a blender and pour over prawns.
- 3NOTE: Ginger sliced about 1/2 inch piece.
- 4NOTE: Slice garlic to make it easier to blend.
- 5See NOTE re tandoori colouring above.
- 6HEAT pan, add prawns and cook until done.
- 7NOTE: They burn VERY quickly and easily!
- 8I served with wilted spinach, finely diced lettuce, bamboo shoots and raita.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Prawns (Diabetic Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1578.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: