Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Always inspired by recipes and photos I see on the itnernet true! This one is health, QUICK, delicious too! Added tandoori colouring, but do not have to do, Look forward to my first review! http://www.bestdiabeticrecipes.com/tandoori-grilled-shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece ginger
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 lb prawns
- PEEL and devein prawns.
- One hour before cooking, mix alll ingredients in a blender and pour over prawns.
- NOTE: Ginger sliced about 1/2 inch piece.
- NOTE: Slice garlic to make it easier to blend.
- See NOTE re tandoori colouring above.
- HEAT pan, add prawns and cook until done.
- NOTE: They burn VERY quickly and easily!
- I served with wilted spinach, finely diced lettuce, bamboo shoots and raita.