Tandoori Prawn (Shrimp) Skewers
- For the marinade-Combine all ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Peel and devein prawns, leaving the tails intact.
- Thread 3 prawns onto each skewer, through the tail and then through the body of the prawn. Place into a shallow dish.
- Pour over the marinade, cover and return to the fridge to keep cool (or place them back in your esky if outdoors.) Allow to stand at least 30 minutes.
- Heat your BBQ or grill. Add the kebabs and pour over any remaining marinade. Cook for a few minutes on each side until done.