Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This easy flatbread is delicious as an appetizer or as a light lunch. It’s also a great way to use up fresh herbs from your garden. Tandoori Naan flatbread can be found at Whole Foods.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagegarlic tandoori naan flat bread (4 flat breads)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (or any spices you like)
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 8 -12 cherry tomatoes (I like Nature Sweet cherubs)
- 3 -4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- Brush each flatbread with olive oil.
- Use a knife or a pizza cutter to cut each flatbread into two or three pieces.
- Dice the peppers and the tomatoes.
- Arrange the flatbread on a pizza or cookie pan and sprinkle with spices.
- Top with diced peppers and tomatoes and then with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges are browned and flatbreads are crispy.