Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This easy flatbread is delicious as an appetizer or as a light lunch. It’s also a great way to use up fresh herbs from your garden. Tandoori Naan flatbread can be found at Whole Foods.
- Brush each flatbread with olive oil.
- Use a knife or a pizza cutter to cut each flatbread into two or three pieces.
- Dice the peppers and the tomatoes.
- Arrange the flatbread on a pizza or cookie pan and sprinkle with spices.
- Top with diced peppers and tomatoes and then with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges are browned and flatbreads are crispy.