Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yogurt-based marinade is a traditional Indian marinade. The acid in the yogurt works to tenderize the meat. Recipe does not give a marinating timeframe; however, if using it on meat you would need to marinate long enough for the yogurt to do its job of tenderizing the meat.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients and marinate meat and/or vegetables before grilling.
Wonderful marinade recipe. Such an easy recipe and such wonderful, tasty and moist chicken. My whole family enjoyed this marinade used on chicken breast fillets. Photo also posted. Reviewed for ZWT8