I was able to get some flounder on sale, and referred to my Healthy Seafood cookbook by Jane Brody for this great recipe. It goes well with green vegetables, basmati rice and fresh salad. Marinating time is not reflected in cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 8 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 2Add flounder and coat with marinade, refrigerate for several hours.
- 3Place broiler rack 4 inches from heat and heat broiler to high.
- 4Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray, place fillets in a single layer on pan, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- 5Serve with rice, and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 450.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 20.0 g