Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was able to get some flounder on sale, and referred to my Healthy Seafood cookbook by Jane Brody for this great recipe. It goes well with green vegetables, basmati rice and fresh salad. Marinating time is not reflected in cooking time.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Add flounder and coat with marinade, refrigerate for several hours.
- Place broiler rack 4 inches from heat and heat broiler to high.
- Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray, place fillets in a single layer on pan, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice, and vegetables.
I served this to guests last night and they all enjoyed it. thanks for sharing
After posting to the community about using fat free yogurt and "regular paprika" which is what most of us have, I made this dish and it turned out really delicious! There was a grainy texture to the yogurt since it was fat free, but didn't take away from it. The flavor really popped and the fish was so much more moist this way than most ways I've tried. Definitely a keeper and probably tomorrow night's meal too. :D Thanks so much!