Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
A quick an easy Indian recipe that uses a bottled sauce.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb chicken, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced okra (can use frozen or fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 cups bell peppers, strips
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet until hot. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Add okra and peppers and fry 2-3 minutes until cooked tender-crisp. Add sauce and chicken and heat to simmering.
- Serve with basmati rice.
This was good but needed some ingredients add-ins to suit my family's taste, I used zucchini in place of okra, thanks Ppaperdoll!