Recipe by liketocook21
Tasty skewers, these make a nice starter. Prep time does not include marinading.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Curry Paste
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 green chili, deseeded finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons tandoori curry paste
- 1 mango, chopped up
- chopped mango, and
- spring onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the chicken with the lemon juice and salt in a bowl. Cover the bowl and set aside in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally.
- In a food processor, combine the curry paste ingredients and blend to a smooth paste. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 3hrs or preferably overnight. Remove the chicken from the fridge 30mins before cooking.
- Take the chicken pieces from the bowl and shake off as much of the marinade as possible.
- Thread onto skewers. Barbecue or grill for 8 to 10 mins, turning occasionally, until the meat is cooked and slightly charred.
- Serve with chopped mango and spring onions.