Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is delicious! Great for those nights where you just want something light. The dressing doesnt seem like much on its own, but combined with the Tandoori Chicken and salad it is perfect! Preparation time includes marinating. Serves 2.
- 240 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 teaspoons tandoori paste
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 100 g mixed salad greens
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into big wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons water
- 4 teaspoons apricot chutney
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- Combine the chicken, tandoori paste and yoghurt and leave in refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- Prepare salad mix, red pepper and tomatoes and toss.
- Divide salad into 2 bowls.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, water, apricot chutney, sweet chilli sauce and salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and cook gently.
- Place the chicken on top of the salad.
- Spoon the dressing on top of the chicken and serve.