- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges, separated into layers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, for brushing
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes, place in bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, and coriander.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high. Thread alternate pieces of chicken and onion on to skewers.
- Brush the onions with a little oil, lay skewers on grill and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Serve straight off the grill over rice.