1/4 Photos of Tandoori Chicken Burgers With Minted Cucumbers
A quick and different burger from Midwest Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2In a small bowl, combine cucumber, onion, mint, balsamic vinaigrette, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- 4Combine bread crumbs, garam masala, salt, and ground red pepper; add chicken and yogurt, mix well, and shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- 5For a charcoal grill, grill burgers on the oiled rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 14-18 minutes or until no longer pink (165F), turning once halfway through grilling.
- 6For a gas grill, preheat grill on high, reduce to medium, add burgers, cover and grill as above.
- 7Serve burgers on toasted buns with Minted Cucumbers and kale or lettuce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Chicken Burgers With Minted Cucumbers
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 639.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: