Tandoori Chicken Burgers With Creamy Chutney
- Place all burger ingredients in a large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Divide and shape into 6 patties.
- Refrigerate while you make creamy chutney.
- Combine 1/3 cup mango chutney and 2 T yoghurt together, refrigerate until required.
- Heat frypan or grill and brush lightly with oil.
- Cook patties over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes each side or until cooked through, turning only once.
- Serve with Creamy Chutney either alone or with your favourite burger bun.