Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This delicious chicken needs to marinate atleast 12 hours before cooking.
Make and share this Tandoori Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Make a paste of the yogurt, chili powder, paprika and garlic, and ginger.
- Brush the paste generously over both sides of the chicken.
- Let marinate at least 12 hours.
- Season lightly with a bit of salt.
- Line a pan with foil and bake chicken at 400F for 50 minutes to an hour, or until it is a rich, golden-brown color (you may have to pour off the juices halfway through).
- OR grill on the bbq.
This was so moist and succulent! Very tasty. So easy to prepare. The foil-lined pan made for such easy clean up. Dh even tried some! He said it could use some salt-personal preference. I liked it as is. I'll definitely make this again.
I grilled mine! IT was awesome!
This was very easy to prepare, but found the taste very harsh - liked all the spices that went into it - just too much of this combination - will not try this blend again.