Chicken marinaded in a simple yogurt based sauce spiced with garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, lemon, chili & paprika
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup plain yogurt (greek yogurt is my personal favorite)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili pepper
- 1Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a medium bowl, set aside.
- 2Make three or four 1/4 inch cuts on both sides of every piece of chicken.
- 3In three inch baking dish put a thin layer of the marinade, place a few pieces of chicken on to the marinade and cover with more marinade.
- 4Repeat until all pieces are covered in marinade.
- 5Cover dish with cling wrap and place in refrigerator over night (no less than 4 hrs).
- 6preheat oven to 375.
- 7Cook chicken for 45 - 60 minutes in a covered dish.
- 8Serve with rice (Basmati or Jasmine are personal favorites).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 685.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g