Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Flavorful and simple! Recipe derived from Parents Magazine (slight alterations). So quick and easy to prepare. My husband announced it was the best chicken he'd ever had! *Preparation time does not include marination.*
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste (or more to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare marinade and pour into large resealable bag.
- Clean and chop chicken into desirable tenderloin slices.
- Place chicken in bag and coat.
- Marinade for one hour.
This is amazingly good! The flavor is nice and full after an hour without being overpowering... I misread and used too much salt, something I will remedy next time I make this, and there will be a next time. Just dumped the marinade ingredients into a zipper bag, then added chicken breasts that I pounded to uniform thickness. Took about 8 minutes on the grill. Great with sauteed green beans! Thanks for sharing!
This wonderful. I served it to co-workers and they enjoyed it. This is the first time I have tried indian spices. I will be making it again. I did mine in the flavourwave oven. Next time I will try the grill. Thanks for posting.