Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy recipe with great taste; makes a great quick evening meal.
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Blend crushed garlic, yogurt, garam masala, paprika, ginger, chili powder, mustard powder, and turmermic together.
- Take the chicken breasts and slash the flesh 3 or 4 times.
- Place chicken pieces into the yogurt mixture; cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, drain, and place on a roasting rack.
- Bake at gas 6 for 40 minutes or until cooked.
- This recipe could also be cooked on a barbecue.