Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 700 g chicken (cut into eight pieces)
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 30 g ginger-garlic paste
- 500 g yoghurt
- 75 g ginger-garlic paste
- 75 ml oil
- 15 g garam masala
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 10 g red chili paste
- Clean and make deep cuts chicken.
- Rub the chicken with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and salt. Leave aside for an hour.
- Whisk all the ingredients for red marinade in a bowl. Coat the entire chicken and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Skewer and cook in a medium hot oven.