Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tired of the same old chicken? If yes, give this recipe a try. Its a quick and simple Tandoori recipe. Its great with chicken or turkey breasts with or without skin. The skin keeps it nice and juicy. However, if you are health concious without skin is pretty good too. I either serve it with a green salad or basmati rice #19848.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix curry powder, red pepper flakes, salt, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, and turmeric with water to form a smooth paste.
- Rub paste into chicken breasts, and place them on a plate.
- Cover, and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Brush grate with oil.
- Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.