Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A memorable dish which tastes better the longer you marinate it - That's the secret!
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 11 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Marinate the cauliflower with ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and chilli powder for 2 hours.
- Mix the yogurt, garam masala powder and salt.
- Apply it nicely on the cauliflower.
- Keep it aside for a few more hours.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 minutes, then allow to sit in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon juice!
I found a recipe for the Garam Masala Powder : Ingredients 4 cloves 4-5 cinnamon sticks 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp coriander seeds 7 peppercorns 1 bayleaf Ghee(clarified butter) Method Roast each of the above till they turn aromatic. Powder to a fine powder using a coffee grinder and use as required. This will keep well for months in a airtight container. You can make a larger quantity of this by using the above ingredients in the same ratio.