Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Untried--from the fat free recipe collection website. Use recipe 225675 if you don't have store-bought tandoori spices.
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tandoori spice mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix last 3 ingredients together.
- Roll the potatoes in the mixture.
- Put potatoes in non-stick baking pan (or in pan sprayed with nonstick spray) and bake uncovered for 40 minutes at 350°F Check for doneness.
- Garam masala can be substituted for the tandoori spice.