Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted to the Cafe Cookie Book by tanaraniel.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (or more)
- Whisk flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in one bowl and set aside. Cream butter and sugar. Blend in the vanilla and egg.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Add the chocolate chips. Drop in teaspoonfuls on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º F for 11-13 minutes. Should make between 20-25 cookies.