Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Inspired by MeatlessMonday.com
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package udon noodles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine water, vegetable broth, tofu, carrot, miso paste, soy sauce and garlic in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add salt, broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms and udon noodles; simmer for 7 minutes, or until noodles are done.
- Serve warm garnished with red pepper flakes.