I was born in Tampa, so this recipe attracted me right away. The tea has orange and lime juice added to make it tastier and healthier! Enjoy! Adpted from The Vegan Chef.
- Bring the water to a boil, add tea bags.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in remaining water and fruit juices and chill for 1 hour or overnight before serving. Adjust to taste by adding more sugar if you desire.
- Serve over ice with slices of lime for garnish. Enjoy!