1/1 Photo of Tampa Tea
I was born in Tampa, so this recipe attracted me right away. The tea has orange and lime juice added to make it tastier and healthier! Enjoy! Adpted from The Vegan Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil, add tea bags.
- 2Remove from heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- 3Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4Stir in remaining water and fruit juices and chill for 1 hour or overnight before serving. Adjust to taste by adding more sugar if you desire.
- 5Serve over ice with slices of lime for garnish. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tampa Tea
Serving Size: 1 (4052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1392.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 349.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 307.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: