1/1 Photo of Tampa Chicken With Couscous
Sweet PQ?'s Note:
Here's another chicken recipe I clipped from a magazine in my "to try" file. It seems rich with an orange cream sauce, but "virtuous" because it is served with couscous..LOL...It sounds like it would be quick to throw together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook couscous using the chicken broth and 1 tablespoon of the butter, following directions on the package.
- 2Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken, turning once, until golden and firm to the touch. This should take 5-6 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 3Add the white part of the green onions, orange juice, cream and salt to skillet. Boil over high heat, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook 2 minutes to reduce sauce, stirring constantly. Add the.
- 4orange slices and remove from heat.
- 5Stir the green part of the onions into the couscous and spoon on to a serving platter. Arrange the chicken with orange slices on top of the couscous. Spoon the orange sauce over the chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tampa Chicken With Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.4 mg
- Sodium 572.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g