Jakey Bakey's Note:
My friend Tammy makes this great dessert. I had her give me the recipe the other night, and after checking the ones already on Zaar, I found that this one is different, so I'm adding it so others can enjoy it. This is a DESSERT so make no mistake. It's a light-flavored one, great for warmer weather, but it is RICH (look at those ingredients!)...and very YUMMY! The sizes for the can of crushed pineapple and the whipping cream are approximate. A larger can will lend more pineapple flavor, more whipping cream will make it airier. Use your judgment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first two ingredients. Put 1/2 cup aside for use later. Spread the rest over the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish and bake at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes (watch carefully so it doesn't overbrown/overcook).
- 2Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 3Beat the butter, powdered sugar, and eggs together and layer on top of the cooled crust.
- 4Whip the whipping cream and fold the crushed pineapple into it, and layer this on top of everything else.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup graham cracker mixture on top.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tammy's Pineapple Fluff Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 986.1
- Calories from Fat 724
- Total Fat 80.5 g
- Saturated Fat 48.4 g
- Cholesterol 292.7 mg
- Sodium 626.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g