Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy chicken with peas and rice.
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- cooked rice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Stir fry chickn in oil in skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Remove from chicken from skillet.
- Add onions, peas and mushrooms to skillet and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a little broth.
- Stir in remainder of broth.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add almonds and chicken.
- Serve over rice.