Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I honestly have no idea where I got this recipe. I have made it for all family gatherings since I was sbout 13 years old. As a matter of fact, this is what I am taking to our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. It was requested.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients together, real good.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- (At my house it never gets chilled for an hour, they get into it right away).
The name of "Pink Stuff" sounds gross. We've always called this "Pink Delight" but we add chopped pecans (I live in TEXAS) you can also make it with Strawberry pie filling it is so good either way. Thanks for sharing online.
I'm 44 years old, and we've been making this in my family for Thanksgiving & Christmas dinners since I was in elementary school. One of my faves, and in fact, just finished making to take to friends' for Thanksgiving, tomorrow. My family also includes a package of shredded coconut & a package of chopped pecans. In lieu of regular ol Cool Whip or whipped cream on pecan pie, throw on a dollop of Pink Stuff. :)
My family loves this stuff and it all started with my mom and we've been making it for like 30yrs we new it as Ann's dessert