- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled
- 7 eggs, hard-boiled & diced
- 6 large dill pickles, diced (Claussen works well)
- 1⁄3 cup pickle juice
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes until soft.
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- Roughly mash the potatoes in an extra large bowl.
- Add diced hard-boiled eggs, pickles, pickle juice, onion, miracle whip, and mustard to the potatoes. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle paprika lightly over top.
- Cover and let set approximately 1 day in a refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.