Recipe by tamibic
So much better than store bought!! It seems like alot of ingredients but all are so handy -- just toss it together in the morning and you will be very glad you did come dinner time!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 large lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 7 ingredients*** I use my trusty Tupperware Shaker!
- Take a sharp knife and pierce meat along the grain on both sides.
- Mix ginger, onion and garlic and rub on both sides.
- Place in large glass dish and pour marinade over and refrigerate for 8-10 hours, Turning once.