Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister gave me this recipe. My husband and I love it. It is so easy, you can serve it to guest and they will think you cooked all day long.
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (30 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger, drained
- italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot, heat and serve.