Why do sweet potatoes have to be sweetened so much? This is a delicious and less candy-like version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice potatoes.
- 2Place in saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 3Drain water and mash with a potato masher.
- 4Mash in butter, vanilla and spices until thoroughly blended.
- 5Add almond milk and keep mashing.
- 6Stir in maple syrup and serve.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tame Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: