- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 lbs lamb, cut into cubes
- 4 metal skewers or 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the first 5 ingredients together in a large measuring cup.
- pour half the mixture into a large bowl, add lamb, marinate for 1/2 hour, or more if desired.
- thread lamb on skewers, broil for 3-5 minutes per side, brushing with honey sauce until desired doneness.
- you can also grill these outdoors.