Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
this is adapted from bon appetit.very easy to put together and tastes great.
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 lbs lamb, cut into cubes
- 4 metal skewers or 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- mix the first 5 ingredients together in a large measuring cup.
- pour half the mixture into a large bowl, add lamb, marinate for 1/2 hour, or more if desired.
- thread lamb on skewers, broil for 3-5 minutes per side, brushing with honey sauce until desired doneness.
- you can also grill these outdoors.
Fantastic! We really enjoyed this. I think I will try this sauce with roasted duck as well. Thanks for posting!
these were very tasty thank you
Very easy to make. I marinated it over night. I would not change a thing. Friends and family raved about it. It was gone within 5 minutes. Next time I'll have to increase the amount. Thanks for sharing!