This is one of three sauces served with the Cheesecake Factory Lettuce Wraps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind pulp or 1/2 teaspoon tamarind juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Combine cashews, hoisin sauce, garlic, green onion, cayenne pepper and black pepper in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- 2In a small sauce pan add oil, honey, rice wine vinegar and tamarind pulp.
- 3Heat at medium for 1 minute.
- 4Stir until the tamarind pulp is completely dissolved.
- 5Add this to the cashew mixture and process until smooth.
- 6Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tamarind Cashew Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.0
- Calories from Fat 646
- Total Fat 71.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 485.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar