Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this every season without fail, and every season I lose the recipe so I'm posting here so I can find it next season!!!
- 12 tamarillos
- 1⁄2 packet , gingernuts
- 1 cup green ginger wine
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 100 g cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Peel and halve tamarillos lengthways and place in a baking dish.
- Break gingernuts into coarse pieces with a rolling pin and scatter over tamarillos.
- Pour over green ginger wine and maple syrup.
- Whizz remaining ingredients for a crumble topping in a food processor and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 180C for about 30 minutes, or until hot and golden on top.