Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this every season without fail, and every season I lose the recipe so I'm posting here so I can find it next season!!!
- Peel and halve tamarillos lengthways and place in a baking dish.
- Break gingernuts into coarse pieces with a rolling pin and scatter over tamarillos.
- Pour over green ginger wine and maple syrup.
- Whizz remaining ingredients for a crumble topping in a food processor and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 180C for about 30 minutes, or until hot and golden on top.