A major addiction. I have these all the time at my favorite natural food restaurants around town. Good alone, or on salads, sandwiches, in trail mix, etc. An important note: be certain you start off with fresh sunflower seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss all the ingredients together thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- 3Arrange and spread the seed mixture on a large baking sheet.
- 4Roast for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until sunflower seeds are medium brown on all sides and all the tamari has evaporated. *WATCH* roasting process carefully.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tamari Roasted Sunflower Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.5
- Calories from Fat 709
- Total Fat 78.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1018.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free garlic powder
salt-free onion powder