Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Black Dog Tavern's "Summer on the Vineyard" Cookbook. This marinade is great on grilled fish, such as salmon, bluefish, swordfish, or tuna. DH and I made this the other night to marinate our swordfish. We thought it was excellent as well as quick and easy. The cookbook also states that the marinade can be used to season cooked fish or vegetables as well.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup tamari
- 1 bunch scallion
- 2 (8 ounce) salmon (can also use tuna, swordfish or bluefish)
- Chop the scallions and combine with lemon juice and tamari.
- Marinate the fish in this mixture for about half an hour.
- Preheat the grill and oil it to prevent fish from sticking.
- Grill, basting with the marinade a few times.
Doesn't get much easier! Great on grilled salmon. Next time I will make extra marinade to heat and reduce down, to drizzle over the salmon before serving. Made for ZWT 7