Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple and different "munchie" for your next gathering
- 1 -2 tablespoon canola oil or 1 -2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 lb broken cashews
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put oil in a baking dish.
- Add cashews and coat with the oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and add tamari.
- Coat nuts with the tamari.
- Roast an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool and store in a sealed container.
Easy to make and taste great,