Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love the flavor of Tamari, almonds & beans. This is a simple recipe. I love my beans crisp but cook longer if you like them well done.
- 3 cups green beans, frenched,steamed for 7 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Saute the onions& garlic in the butter for 5 minutes.
- Add almonds, mix and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked beans& Tamari sauce.
- Mix well and continue cooking until the beans are heated through.
- Serve hot.
Fabulous! I used frozen frenched green beans and it worked perfectly. Thanks Bergy for another winner!
Wonderful Taste and So Easy! Thanks Bergy for a quick and delicious green bean recipe! We will make these over and over!!!