Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the fried rice recipe of Tamanna, who was my sharemate from India. Every time when she made this, I asked her to make for me too because it's so yummy and spicy!
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons cooked carrots
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 2 tablespoons red capsicums
- 2 tablespoons baby corn, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken breast fillet (boiled, shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ajinomoto (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 -4 teaspoons green chili sauce
- red chili sauce
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- spring onion (green parts)
- Heat oil in a large pan, cook onion and garlic for about 3-4 minutes, or until soft.
- Add all vegetables together except cabbage.
- Add all sauce and seasoning.
- Stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes; add rice and stir well.
- Add cabbage, chicken, spring onion leaves, serve hot.