Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This a different twist on ala king recipes. I served this to bridge ladies where I worked and they really liked the recipe
- Layer tamales in a 9-inch by 13-inch casserole dish (no smaler). You will have two rows of twelve tamales.
- Mix green chilies and olives; sprinkle over tamales.
- Mix Chicken ala King and evaporated milk. Spread over the tamales.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 45-60 minutes or until it bubbles.
- After baking, allow dish to sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.