Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick & easy and pretty good too. I like to serve it with fresh chopped tomato and sour cream.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread mix
- Pour chili into an 8" square greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over chili.
- stir water into the cornbread mix and pour over chili.
- Bake @ 375 30 minutes.
im writing this for my daughter,she is at college and found this,makes it every wek for her and friends,thank you for helping the college students out,easy,and tasty,