Recipe by looneytunesfan
from Campbell's Kitchen. Shhh! Don't tell 'em this delicious dish is also good for them. Just enjoy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) cancampbell's fiesta chili beef soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- COOK beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- ADD soup, water, salsa and corn. Spoon beef mixture into 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- PREPARE corn muffin mix according to package directions. Pour over beef mixture. Bake 20 minute or until golden.