Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe form a Weight Watchers forum. If interested these are 1 point each on WW plan. Great for the Fall/Winter Season!
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 eggs, Beaten or 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Mix cornmeal, salt, and milk together over medium heat stirring constantly until thick.
- Cool slightly and stir in egg and gated cheese.
- Drop into simmering chili, or soup.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes without peeking.