Tamale Corn Casserole (oamc)
- Add corn meal to boiling water in a large sauce pan.
- Cook until thick.
- In another saucepan, cook corn, olives, onion and chilies in tomato sauce over medium high heat until onion is transparent; if mixture boils down too much, add some water.
- In casserole dish, place half of cornmeal. Pour vegetable mixture over this.
- Top with remaining cornmeal mixture.
- Label, Cover, Freeze.
- To serve: Defrost overnight and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until hot and cooked through or place directly into 350° oven from freezer and bake 2 hours or until hot and cooked through.