Recipe by Renee Ferraz
Easy, fast and cheap!
Top Review by lazyme
This was really good. It reminded me of a Frito Pie but with a kick from the tamales. I used a Mexican 4-blend cheese and really enjoyed this simple and tasty dish. Thanks Renee Ferraz for a nice quick keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales, cut into thick slices
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crushed corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese