Prep 5 mins
Cook 19 mins
Source: The Reynolds Kitchens
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup chunky salsa, divided
- 4 chicken breast halves, cut in 1/2-inch strips (boneless, skinless)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- Heat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of aluminum foil. Top with green pepper, olives, tortilla chips and half of salsa. Add chicken; sprinkle with onion salt and chili powder. Top with remaining salsa. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill or bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Serve with additional salsa and crushed chips, if desired.