3 hrs 30 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
chicken covered with cheddar cheese and topped with your choice of toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup chopped stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can beef tamales, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Saute onion and chilies in oil in skillet.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for 1/2 cup shredded cheese and toppings, and pour into slow cooker.
- 3Top with remaining cheese.
- 4Cover, cook on high 3-4 hours.
- 5Serve with your choice of toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tamale Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 747.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: